It's probably the most common misconception that we hear in the store -- "am I too old for this?". Our average shopper is 35-65, so that answer is always NO WAY, but when your business is women's fashion, you bring in some "young" options just by virtue of following the prevailing trends. These are gifts that any of the young women on your list would love (and as our store's youngest employee, I can guarantee this personally). Nothing here is age specific, so if you see something here that you think your wife or mom might like, but she's not under 21, don't feel limited! We just thought we'd curate some affordable gift and stocking ideas from the store for your younger recipients.
1. Simple Things - bobble alpaca beanie
2. Rag & Bone woodland camo scarf in sea glass
3. F. is for Frank bobcat bracelet - gold December (other colors available)
4. Flea Bag- the Petit Flea in saddle - edition 7 of 30
5. Little River Sock Mill women's socks - several colors and patterns available, including festive metallics!
6. SOKO hexagon earrings
7. Engrain - woodgrain tactile keys for Mac and MacBook
8. Made With Love - recycled plastic bracelets
9. Just Female - Fer zip skirt in black suede
happy shopping, folks!